Tuesday, August 2, 2011

"Zoey"

This special little Havanese named "ZOEY" is a very dear pet which belongs to my daughter Kerry and her family.  She has become part of our lives here also.  I have been wanting to do a portrait of her for the longest time.  I did this in colored pencils on 9 x 12 Art Spectrum colourfix paper.  I used mostly Prismacolor and for highlights I enjoy using Polychromo white.  In her eyes I used acrylic white to give them a great highlight.
Always look forward to all critiques and comments. 

5 comments:

  1. What cutie she is, and what a wonderful drawing of her! Well done! nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours in the white, sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... what a cute face! Wonderful drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image of such a cute little dog...

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's gorgeous! Love the details on the fur =) well done!

    ReplyDelete